Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow!

We kept hearing that this Snow Storm was coming and we waited and waited and then it came. It was beautiful! The biggest snow flakes that I have ever seen drifted pass our 6th floor window. Many of then were as big as cotton balls...amazing! I don't know who had more fun watching it me or the kids.


The next day we ventured out in the snow. We made track in the fresh snow and built a snowman with the neighbors. After several hours my toes were numb and I had to get back indoors. Matt took our picture from our Apartment.

The following day we braved the cold again. One of Jack's favorite things to do was just lay in the snow and watch as the snowflakes fell down on him.


I wondered if he had fallen asleep, no just pondering.


When we woke up we were greeted with this funky snow statue out our window Some crazy neighbors took a break from their studies
to build this HUGE penguin... in the middle of the night.


Claire found chunks of snow and started her own Jewelry store. Lance was her employee and our friend Rose was her customer. She was cracking me up with the descriptions of each "piece". We spent several hours outside. Then Mommy's toes started to freeze off and I knew it was time to come in. The Land-O-Lake hot chocolate and homemade bread hit the spot.






No comments:

Post a Comment